Nagios service check warning messages (..looks like it was orphaned..)

Meghanand Acharekar vasco.debian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 07:20:32 CET 2010

Yes,
I also tried this before, this could be the one of the reasons.
But for me problem comes back after few hours, I'm receiving very few
warning messages daily around 15-20,Checking 300 services over 25 hosts.

Regards,
मेघानंद नं. आचरेकर
Meghanand N. Acharekar
" A proud Linux User "
Reg Linux User  #397975
I was born free! No Gates and Windows can restrict my Freedom !!!