nagios mail alerts to exchange

Andrew Fay Andrew.Fay at ajl.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 19:31:13 CET 2010

Does anyone know where I can get a guide on how to use postfix to mail a
local exchange server - just now I have a local installation of postfix
no config, the mails just bounce off the exchange server.

I did it years ago and cannot for the life of me remember how - I think
I was using postfix and fetchmail,

Cheers,

Andy

This Email has been scanned for viruses by Aberdeen
Journals' Outbound Email Security Systems.