Nagios Looking Glass Filters

Chris Caswell ccaswell at mcnc.org
Tue Dec 21 17:48:14 CET 2010

Has anyone had success with the NLG version 1.1.0b? I've been working with
it and see some odd behavior while trying to set up host filters. I've read
through the FILTERS_HOW_TO.txt file and was successful in creating one
additional filter to the default set, but since then have not been able to
update the filters, no matter how I edit the server version of
s3_filter_inc. The odd thing is that I can successfully change the name of
the filters in the list, but can't seem to effect the actual content of the
filters. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Chris Caswell
MCNC
(North Carolina Research and Education Network)