qpage - OT

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Tue Dec 14 03:43:55 CET 2010

> qpage error:
> <502 MESSAGE REJECTED - STX OR EOT EXPECTED>

It would have been nice to see your qpage.cf file...  ;)

Be sure you have 'parity=even' in your config.  When you run
a test with verbose and interactive flags set, do you fail
five or six times before you get that message?

Benny

--
"I'm no meteorologist, but I'm pretty sure it's rainin' bitches!"
                                 -- Cleveland, "Family Guy"