Alert host down with passive check

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:28:13 CET 2010

Please keep the list on the replies so others can learn from this as well.

define service{
        use                     generic-service
        host_name              HOST
        service_description     Logged In users
        active_checks_enabled   0;
        passive_checks_enabled  1;
        check_freshness         1;
        freshness_threshold     600;
        check_command           check_stale!2!'This Service is stale'
        }

Greg Pangrazio