low-cost snmp-enabled temperature sensor?

Christopher Odenbach odenbach at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Dec 10 15:56:54 CET 2010

Hi,

we use the appliance from Netways:

http://www.netways.de/de/units/monitoring_hardware/ueberwachung/messpc/

You can attach up to 4 temperature or humidity sensors and read the
values with snmp, http... Nagios plugin is available from there as well.

Costs about 270 EUR for 4 temperature sensors and the box.

Christopher

- --
    Dipl.-Ing. Christopher Odenbach
    Zentrum fuer Informations- und Medientechnologien
    Universitaet Paderborn
    Raum N5.122
    odenbach at uni-paderborn.de
    Tel.: +49 5251 60 5315