Multiple parents in map

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Tue Dec 7 16:10:37 CET 2010

HI,

I have digging into the archives but could not find a solution.
But in my view Nagios 3.2.3 is not showing nodes correctly in the map
view.

I have 2 fire wall nodes (FW1 and FW2) for the customer that I
can check on a special TCP port. They are 2 cluster members on different
physical locations.

Then I have 2 SMTP servers (SMTP1 and SMTP2)
behind them. They are also distributed over both locations.

SMTP1 has
the parents FW1 and FW2 and SMTP2 has the parents FW2 and FW1. (The
listorder is important.)

On the map both SMTP servers are behind FW2
and there are 2 blank spots behind FW1 in the Circular (Marked Up) map.

Will this be fixed in a future release?

Hugo.

--

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/