help changing nagios pages to different http port

Joel Huebner joel-huebner at uiowa.edu
Tue Aug 10 23:11:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have other things running on the server I want to run Nagsios on.  I
have a web site on port 80, 81, and 8000.

I wanted to run the Nagios pages on port 85.  I have the main page, and
the documentation page (the first two tabs) working.

http://lcua141:85/nagios/main.php

http://lcua141:85/nagios/docs/

But when I go to any of the other pages

http://lcua141:85/nagios/cgi-bin/tac.cgi

http://lcua141:85/nagios/cgi-bin/trends.cgi

I get this error...  I checked the nagios.log, nothing in there...

Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error
log.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at lcua141 Port 85

Any ideas' would be appreciated.

jlh