Nagios Deployment

Greg Pangrazio pangrazi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:50:55 CEST 2010

I use nagios on Ubuntu both 10.04 and 8.04.  I recommend installing
from source as it is much more stable and works better with the
plugins etc. than the default Ubuntu package.

Other than that since you look to be monitoring lots of windows hosts
i would suggest checking out wmi which was not too difficult to
install on Ubuntu 10.04LTS.

Greg Pangrazio