Nagios Graphing

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Aug 6 14:42:28 CEST 2010

Hi there --

I implemented pnp4nagios on our system, and it has done a great job for us.

________________________________

From: Robert Jackson [mailto:rab at walkermartyn.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 3:29 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Nagios Graphing

I'm looking to build a Nagios server running under Solaris 10 with graphing,
hopefully allowing me to view trend data in a more "pleasing" format. Anyone
have any ideas what is the best graphing solution for Nagios. I know there are
many, but just wanted to get a feel as to what people think is the best option.
Obviously it would have to install/run correctly under Solaris 10 also.

Regards,

Rab.

Robert Jackson                                  Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999

IT Manager                                           Fax: +44 (0) 141 331 2820

Walker Martyn Ltd

1 Park Circus Place                            Email: rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
<mailto:rab at walkermartyn.co.uk>

Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland                   Web: http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk
<http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk>

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by anyone else
is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its
affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
administrator at walkermartyn.co.uk.

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is registered in Scotland
and has its registered office at 1 Park Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.

dispose of the e-mail.