Nagios Graphing

Robert Jackson rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Fri Aug 6 09:29:02 CEST 2010

I'm looking to build a Nagios server running under Solaris 10 with
graphing, hopefully allowing me to view trend data in a more "pleasing"
format. Anyone have any ideas what is the best graphing solution for
Nagios. I know there are many, but just wanted to get a feel as to what
people think is the best option. Obviously it would have to install/run
correctly under Solaris 10 also.

Regards,
Rab.
Robert Jackson                                  Phone: +44 (0) 141 332
7999
IT Manager                                           Fax: +44 (0) 141
331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                            Email:
rab at walkermartyn.co.uk
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland                   Web:
http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator at walkermartyn.co.uk

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is
registered in Scotland and has its registered office at 1 Park
Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.