Xen nrpe/plugin output

Rick Mangus rick.mangus+nagios at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:30:14 CEST 2010

Actually, it's only getting one line of input.  The line ends after
the first VM name.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/pluginapi.html gives the
"Plugin output spec" which explains how to do multi-line output.

TEXT OUTPUT | OPTIONAL PERFDATA
LONG TEXT LINE 1
LONG TEXT LINE 2
LONG TEXT LINE N | PERFDATA LINE 2
PERFDATA LINE 3
PERFDATA LINE N

You would probably be best served by having the shell script condense
the data to one line, though adding a "|\n" after the colon and before
the $RUNNING in each of the echo lines would be the simplest option.

--Rick