Not detecting the Web site Correctly

Allan Clark allanc at chickenandporn.com
Tue Aug 3 10:09:19 CEST 2010

Hi Naveen;

I'm sure you've read the past emails on this list in your own attempts
to diagnose your problem, so you know we need some detail about your
config.

Please send some details we could use to help you:

1) your config, for starters
2) are the actual services showing as "FAIL", "WARN", or what state?
(ie a screen-cap of the web interface showing state might suffice)

Otherwise, we can only diagnose-by-smell, and that's really difficult.

Thanks

also: be aware that the 4 lines of Legal disclaimer/EULA at the end of
your email after your 11 lines of .sig may cause some readers to
ignore your email simply because the legalese doesn't match mailing
lists (ie there is no explicit "addressee(s)" ).

Allan

allanc at chickenandporn.com  "金鱼" http://linkedin.com/in/goldfish