Remove ACK

Martin Melin mmelin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:17:49 CEST 2009

What version of Nagios are you using?
Acknowledgements are cancelled when the service changes state if you haven't
enabled/selected sticky acknowledgements, in which case the ack is in effect
until the service recovers.

So, if you haven't explicitly changed this behavior, Nagios v3 will work
exactly as you want it to.

Regards
Martin Melin