Remove ACK

Ivan imunoz6 at xtec.cat
Mon Sep 21 10:08:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
it's possible that nagios automatically remove the "ACK" Icon if the
state changes from "WARNING" to "CRITICAL"?

Background:
We would like to ack the warning problems, but if this problems changes
to Critical, we consider that the problem is greater than before, so the
notification type must change and the ACK must dissapear from the nagios
screen.

Thanks in advance

--
Ivan Muñoz Fuentes