windows Eventlog alerts

chethan.mnc at wipro.com chethan.mnc at wipro.com
Fri Sep 11 09:47:50 CEST 2009

Hi Allan,

Well after changing some lines in nsc.ini file ... now when i run the
command I am  getting the below output.

"EvenlogBuffer is too small (set the value of buffer_size): 122: The
data area passed to a system call is too small."

Please let me know hw to increase the buffer_size in nsc.ini ... i didnt
find any line for buffer_size in nsc.ini file.

regards,
Chethan M N