R: check_nt : COUNTERS

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Fri Sep 4 19:12:21 CEST 2009

2009/9/4 Marco Borsani <m.borsani at it.net>:
> Thank you
> I saw this page, but I am looking for something similar about MSExchange
> Server object/counter.

Have a look on your server under Start Menu / Administrative Tools /
Performance, right-click over the graph area and select "Add
counters..." then have a look through what's available on your system.
 Add whichever counter you're interested in.

Once you've added the counter, right-click on the graph area again and
select "Properties" this will show you the full names of the counters
you've listed in the format which NSClient++ requires.

I don't have MS Exchange myself so can't tell you precisely what you
will find there.

Good luck.