Email service notifications not working

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Tue Sep 1 23:33:34 CEST 2009

On Tue, September 1, 2009 14:44, Marc Powell wrote:

> Reading between the lines, this seems to be a new install for you. Is
> there any reason you're starting with an old version? 3.0 has been out
> since 3/2008 and offers many improvements over 2.x. You're also
> starting out way behind the curve and will find fewer and fewer people
> willing or able to help support you.

It's a new round of additions to an existing install, so much of what I'm
working with is new.

I'm using 2.10 because that's what Centos 4.8 includes.  That's old, too,
of course; but we just upgraded from 4.7 to 4.8 on this box earlier this
week.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info