Checking load via snmp

lance raymond lance.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:52:49 CEST 2009

The server and all the devices I will be polling are all Dell PowerEdge
servers, the 1750, 1850 and 1950 models.  The plugin I am using is what cam
in the install.  I will look at some options as well as the exchange as
there may be others, just saw that and figured it was a basic check I am
sure so would use the stock one.

Thanks