Exact same swap + root / partition info showing up for different hosts(?)

Bill Schoolcraft billschoolcraft at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 21:00:08 CET 2009

Hello Family, Just installed Nagios-3.0.5 at home for the first time with three different OS's and a Linksys-wrt54g router.. SuSE-11.1 being the host, FreeBSD-7.2 and WinXP and I threw in the home router for the hell of it as the clients. All are up and reporting at varying degrees. My SuSE host and FreeBSD client are showing the exact same root partition size along with the exact same swap usage despite their separate *.cfg files having distinctly different ipaddrs and different hostnames. Been hacking on this for a bit today prior to resigning to asking for some direction on this. My humble thanks in advance for any help.