Need help installing opcp

Sofia Haschiu hq.sofia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:15:27 CET 2009

Hi, Dario

I visited your site and since opcp is what I was looking for as a capacity
planning solution for Nagios I was eager to give it a try. Unfortunately the
documentation on how to install the opcp is poor and I kindly ask you to
tell me if there's some more detailed documentation on how to get the opcp
to work. Or maybe someone who already managed to install this module can
provide me some step-by-step advices.

Thank you in advance

Sofia Haschiu