How to check a host, ping disabled

Samir Pathan samir at eprs.co.in
Wed Nov 25 11:44:43 CET 2009

Hello,

I need to monitor the servers which has ping disabled. Where and what
configuration I have to change. Please suggest.

Best regards,

Sam.

This email and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
addressee and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the addressee, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this e-mail and other copies of it from your computer system. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in confidence on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please check for viruses and defects before opening any attachment .
Thank You.