prioritizing state returns

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:39:31 CET 2009

This is what I ended up doing.  Here's a snippet of checking both
cluster nodes and the cluster drives themselves.  Sorry for not
thinking outside of the box to begin with:

define service {
        use                     service-active-perf-30
        host_name               cluster1a,cluster1b
        service_description     disk drives - nrpe
        check_command
check_nrpe_win_drives_free!3G!1G!'D:\\'!'K:\\'!'Q:\\'
        }

define service {
        use                     service-active-perf-30
        host_name               cluster1
        service_description     disk drives - nrpe
        check_command           check_nrpe_win_drives_free!3G!1G!'C:\\'!'Q:\\'
        }