prioritizing state returns

Martin Melin mmelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:18:21 CET 2009

So the issue is that you have a single check that checks all the drives on
the machine, and then return whatever it considers the "worst" state - in
this case UNKNOWN?

Couldn't you simply have one check per drive? This way, you'll know if more
than one drive goes out of disk space at the same time as well as give you
better history for graphs etc.

It's late and I am a bit tired so let me know if I'm missing something
obvious here :-)

Regards,
Martin Melin