Odd check_http error

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:31:09 CEST 2009

You were correct. My check command showed:

# 'check_http' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_http
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -I $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$
        }

But my test was passing two arguments (-p and -u). Once I updated the
test to use $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$ $ARG2$ all worked immediately. Thanks
for the help. :)

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan