404 error

James Pratt jpratt at norwich.edu
Fri May 15 14:45:56 CEST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Forde [mailto:Pete.Forde at aardman.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 5:58 AM
To: Nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] 404 error

Hi

I am trying to test Nagios software, so thought I would install on my
laptop running Fedora 10.  All seems to install ok and runs without
errors, but when I try to access the web front end I get the  404 error,
nagios not found on this server.  Obviously it something to do with the
http.conf file.  Can anyone shed any light on this please

Hello - Please include the relevant portion of your apache's httpd.conf
that has to do with the nagios install, and perhaps we can help more.
Also, your version of nagios would be helpful.

(Usually, you can examine the "quickstart" apache part of the
installation on Nagios.org, and adjust the httpd.conf section
accordingly to match your installation)

Regards,
jamie