My issue with Nagios

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu May 14 03:30:13 CEST 2009

Hi,
It proboly is 1.3 if there is no windows config file.

Nagios 1.X did not have a windows config. that was added in either Nagios
2.X or 3.X.
but basically it is just a regular config file that sets up a few templets.
for monitoring a windows system.
I Do not recomend using it, PROVIDED you read the Windows section of the 3.X
manual since it lays out how to monitor a windows system.

Tony (Author of NC_Net - Check_nt compatible Windows plugin)