Help with active web testing

Todd Nine todd at spidertracks.co.nz
Thu May 14 02:34:49 CEST 2009

Hi all,
   I've been using nagios for a while, and we're needing to perform
more active testing on our site than simply HTTP GET and POST
operations.  I'm looking for a plugin to Nagios that can execute steps
and report that assertions passed or failed.  I took at look at web
inject, but we can only use it on a handful of our pages as Javascript
isn't supported.  A lot of our pages update using Prototype and
dynamic lists, so this won't allow us to create all the transactions
we want.  Does anyone know of anything that can use xulrunner to load
the firefox engine and report back to nagios?

Thanks,

todd
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

todd nine | spidertracks ltd |  117a the square
po box 5203 | palmerston north 4441 | new zealand
P: +64 6 353 3395 | M: +64 21
E: todd at spidertracks.co.nz W: www.spidertracks.com