experience with check_sasraid_megaraid for Dell PERC 4?

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Fri May 1 17:21:09 CEST 2009

Doesn't matter if you're not using the plugin within Nagios yet.  What
matters is if you have all the perl utilities installed.

If you haven't already, install the following:

yum install nagios-plugins

Then rerun the script.  I have a CentOS 5.2 box with Perl, Nagios, and
Nagios-plugins installed via yum and I don't have the problems you do
running the script.

James Moseley

Bo Gusman <mlist at bogusville.us> wrote:

Host OS is CentOS 5.x (originally 5.2 with ongoing updates applied via
yum.)  Perl is default install v 5.8.8. On the Nagios box (actually a
VM) I'm using Groundwork Community Edition 5.3 VM as provided by
groundwork. I've not actually connected the plugin to anything Nagios
yet, I'm just running it from the command line.

I did have to install Net::SNMP for perl from CPAN.

Hmmm, what a puzzle.