experience with check_sasraid_megaraid for Dell PERC 4?

Bo Gusman mlist at bogusville.us
Fri May 1 17:01:36 CEST 2009

Host OS is CentOS 5.x (originally 5.2 with ongoing updates applied via
yum.)  Perl is default install v 5.8.8. On the Nagios box (actually a
VM) I'm using Groundwork Community Edition 5.3 VM as provided by
groundwork. I've not actually connected the plugin to anything Nagios
yet, I'm just running it from the command line.

I did have to install Net::SNMP for perl from CPAN.

Hmmm, what a puzzle.

    Bo