Assigning Services to Hosts/Hostgroups

Chris Pepper pepper at cbio.mskcc.org
Mon Mar 30 21:21:20 CEST 2009

	We'd like to assign services to hostgroups or hosts (even host
templates would be useful) rather than assigning them in the service.

	The problem with assigning them in the service definition is that we
have to touch 2 places each time we add a new host, which is error-prone.

	Is this a FAQ? Is there a way to do it which I just haven't found yet?

Thanks,

Chris Pepper
--
Chris Pepper:                <http://cbio.mskcc.org/>