Integrate "top" into output

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:11:15 CEST 2009

I migrated from BB to Nagios. One of the things I used to do in BB was
to show the output of "top" into the html page for that host. I'm not
seeing how to do something similar in Nagios. Is this possible and does
anyone have any suggestions on how I would go about it?

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan