Best reporting tools

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 19:04:23 CET 2009

I'm looking to add some reporting functionality to Nagios... something
that can report on hostgroups and servicegroups, among others.
NagiosExchange lists NagiosSLA and NaReTo. NagiosSLA looks good but is
flagged as being for 2.x only and we're running 3.x. NaReTo looks like
something to look at as well, but is somewhat old.

Can you guys share what you're doing via addons or customizations (or
even the built in, stock tools) for reporting (daily, weekly, monthly,
etc)? Any options preferred over others?

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan