NDO update delay

Rodney Ramos rodneyra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:17:56 CET 2009

Sorry, Jim, but my problem is not with Nagios startup. The problem is that
NDOUtils does not update MySQL tables fast. It takes more than 30 minutos do
make an update.

As I´ve told, I´ve noticed that making a query on the nagios_hoststatus
table.

Does anybody has a similiar problem? Has anybody made a query on this table
and compare de last_chek value with the "Last Check" value showed by Nagios?

Thanks,
Rodney.