Nagios with Trouble Ticket system or Managment System integration

Florence Luk lukkawa at netvigator.com
Mon Mar 23 16:57:02 CET 2009

Dear all,

I am new to Nagios and now my company want to try let Nagios to integrate with our new Service Desk system (Management System).
For this project our aim is to inject Nagios's alert message to Service Desk system and it can create a 'Trouble Ticket' automatically.
So I want to find out basic requirement of Nagios at Nagios side and it how to provide interface (E.g. Application programming interface (API)) for the Trouble Ticket system.
I look forward to hear from you soon. Many Thanks.

KoKo
= END =