Circular Map setup

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Wed Mar 18 20:41:03 CET 2009

2009/3/18 Albrecht Dreß <albrecht.dress at arcor.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> I use Nagios to monitor several servers, redundant switches, and Windows
> PC's and printers.  Works perfectly, except for the circular status map...
>  The problem is that the icons of the components in the "outer ring" are
> overlapping (see attached screenshot).  Is there any way to influence the
> placement of icons in the circular map?
>
> Thanks in advance, Albrecht.

You could try specifying 2d_coords in your host definitions.  See
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/objectdefinitions.html#host

But I recommend you try either NEXSM (can be tricky to install but is
great for large networks) or the automap feature in NagVis (easy to
install, but requires a MySQL database).

hth,

Jim