nagios web services

Machiel Richards MachielR at agilitytech.co.za
Mon Mar 16 09:39:59 CET 2009

Hi All

  I had this very long time ago but can't find my notes on how I fixed
this.

  We have had to restart the server that is running our nagios
monitoring.

   After the reboot we started nagios, which is running as I am getting
my notifications, however when I try to access the web based frontend
via the browser I get "Object not found ERROR 404".

   I remember I had this before after a reboot but after moving between
a couple of pc's in the meantime I seem to have lost my notes...

  Can anyone please give some suggestions.

   System running:

*         Suse 9.3

*         Apache2

regards

*** Disclaimer ***

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee and to others who have the authority to receive it. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized and as such, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on it is unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.

The views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the individual sender and should in no way be construed as the views of the Company.

The Company is not liable to ensure that outgoing e-mails are virus-free.

The Company is not liable, should information or data, for whatever reason, be corrupted or fail to reach its intended addressee.

The Company is not liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising resulting from the opening or the use of the information in this e-mail, including its attachments and links.

The sender of this e-mail is subject to and bound by the terms and conditions of Company’s Electronic Communications Usage Policy.