WMI's

Mark Weaver mweaver at compinfosystems.com
Sat Mar 14 07:00:21 CET 2009

I think you're being too kind. I woke up this morning full of myself and
after having guzzled two cups of coffee by the time I started on that
post.... well, I bit of the ass-hat came out. My apologies.

Most of my frustration at the moment is coming from not knowing what
questions to ask Google or what some of the directives mean or even what
they are. I get the basic concept I just don't speak the language yet.
It's coming though. The Nagios book I got today is already starting to
clear up some of the fogginess.