NSClient++ and .Net

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:22:06 CET 2009

NC_Net is the client that uses Dot Net framework.

Yes the Current version of 4.x of NC_NEt should work without issues on
Server 2008

The next Build will be using Dot Net 3.5  NC_Net v5.x
but I still am in the middle of building the new Setup project for it.
If anyones wants to test it Email me directly

Tony (Author of NC_Net)