Sub-groups of hostgroups

Andrew Davis nccomp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:04:26 CET 2009

Is it possible to do a sub-group of a hostgroup? For example, right now
I have the following hostgroups:

linux-servers
unix-servers
mac-servers
network-devices

I'm going to be adding "windows-servers" as a hostgroup, but within this
group I want to further subgroup both for readability and notifications.
For example, I'd like subgroups of:

    directory-servers
    exchange-servers
    file-servers

as sub-groups of the parent "windows-servers" hostgroup.

Is this possible? If so, anyone have a working config/example they can
share?

--

  A. Davis
  Email:     nccomp at gmail.com

  "There is no limit to what a man can accomplish
   if he doesn't care who gets the credit." - Ronald Reagan