Nagios Plugin

Satish Patel satish at linuxbug.org
Fri Mar 6 01:26:30 CET 2009

I guess solaris use gmake command to compile package, please send full error mesg or send file

make > /tmp/make.log

so we can find pin point. keep in mind when ever you compile source on Linux you should validate all development packages are installed or not. compile header file few libararys thats reqired for compilation.