Nagios Plugin

syed jafar syed_jafar at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 19:04:52 CET 2009

Hi Satish,

Thanks, that fixed the issue. Now when I run a make I get the following error message..

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /temp/nagios-plugins-1.4.13
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

When I run "make install" I get the following error message.......any idea what needs to be done to take care of this...

if test "$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
  make  "$target-am" || exit 1; \
fi; test -z "$fail"
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-recursive'
bash-3.00#

Thanks,

Jafar