External commands and nagios.log

Keller, Mark D Keller.Mark at con-way.com
Tue Jun 30 23:51:19 CEST 2009

Ah, thank you for that point. I guess I was misinterpreting the meaning of those options.

I did what you said and now the logs are looking to be way smaller. I also trimmed out the passive and external command check lines from my previous logs. The history reporting is working way faster now and is actually usable.

Thanks for the help!

Mark