NConf vs. NagiosQL vs. lilac ??

Mirza Dedic mirde at oppy.com
Wed Jun 24 01:08:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am stuck at choosing which configuration tool I should use for my Nagios, I plan to refine our checks to steamline them more for performance, and change some of the plug-ins used for checks, and would like to install a web-based configuration utlity.

I've noticed there are a few to chose from..

NConf
NagiosQL
Lilac Platform

Anyone experience with any of these, which one would you suggest to go with? My main deciding factor is speed, performance, and ease of use/customization-configuration.

Thanks.