Nagios check for CAS service

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:53:25 CEST 2009

All,
   I want to monitor CAS authentication service with nagios.  Can someone
give me some idea how to do this.  We are using something call "wind
authentication" which is based on CAS authentication.
http://www.columbia.edu/acis/rad/authmethods/wind/.   I am wondering if
there is anyway to check if wind service is working or not.  Thanks in
advance.

--
Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman