REPOST: Problem in Preflight Check with commands.cfg

Mon Jun 22 14:12:29 CEST 2009

I would suggest that you use grep to be sure you really caught all
configuration files (grep -ri "check_dns" /etc/nagios3).

My guess, though - just a hunch - is that you may be accidentally
including the same file twice in your nagios.cfg. For instance, you may
have explicitly specified it in nagios.cfg, and it may also get
automatically included because it is in the conf.d directory.

Another possibility is that the directory structures of the old and new
nagios servers don't match, and you somehow ended up with two separate
command.cfg files.

--
Kevin Keane
Owner

Office: 866-642-7116
http://www.4nettech.com

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.