Storage question

Alexandra Kisin KISIN at il.ibm.com
Sun Jun 21 11:35:44 CEST 2009

Hello, Guys.

I'm going to setup a Nagios server at my site. It will be a virtual machine
which will perform monitoring on about 1000 Linux/Unix servers.
My question is regarding the storage space I need to allocate for my Nagios
server. I don't know if it is using a lot of storage for logs, or maybe for
DB. So how much space do I need on Nagios server in order to monitor about
1000 clients.

Thanks in advance.

Alexandra