Return code of 142 is out of bounds

victory victory17 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:04:17 CEST 2009

I am using the snmp commands. The following are a coupld of examples:

check_snmp_ntpstat -H $HOSTNAME$ -C COMMUNITY_NAME
check_snmp_disk -H $HOSTNAME$ -C COMMUNITY_NAME

I have seen the faqs mentioned by you and it says the same thing as
mentioned by you. But interestingly, error "Return code of 142" started to
show up from version 3.x. I did not find that in any previous versions.

Regards,

--
Regards,
Gagan Brahmi