Proper use of this list

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 15:28:06 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 06:36:50PM +0530, rajashekar.s wrote:
> Hi,
> For monitoring windows machines
>
> (a) Edit /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

> Pallavolu Reddi Sekhar Reddy wrote:
>
>     I want to add new windows server on nagios.
>     how can i configure that let me know. on hosts.cfg file

When you start a new topic, please:

1) Change the subject line -- leaving as the old one only confuses!

2) Remove the ''In-Reply-To'' mail header -- or preferably just start
   a new mail (ie don't reply).

Why ? Because those of us who used a MUA that supports threading get confused
if you do not.

While I am at it: please remove irrelevant/old stuff at the bottom of emails
that you reply to.

Thank you

--
Alain Williams