nagvis requires ndoutils; how stable is ndoutils?

Giorgio Zarrelli zarrelli at linux.it
Wed Jun 10 09:56:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

it works. It's not the best, it has some overhead problems with MySql,
causing some taxing utilization of the cpu, but it works. Sometimes you
can fall in some indexing problems, but you can workaround them with this
sql clause:

ALTER TABLE `nagios_configfilevariables` DROP INDEX `instance_id` ,
ADD INDEX `instance_id` ( `instance_id` , `configfile_id` );

Giorgio zarrelli

<quota chi="MAD">